DON’T LET CONCRETE MAINTENANCE SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS
WE HANDLE CONCRETE MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR BUSINESS OR HOME!
When you’re busy running a business, you don’t always have time to think about the condition of your concrete. However, cracked concrete can pose a safety hazard for your business and lead to further damages. You can trust Tri-State to handle all of your concrete maintenance needs and extend the life of your concrete.
HOW CAN WE MAINTAIN YOUR CONCRETE?
The best concrete maintenance technique is to fix any damage as soon as it occurs. This keeps your concrete strong and prevents further damages from occurring.
Did you know that un repaired cracks can cause even more damage to your commercial pavement? Once a crack has formed, water can trickle in and weaken the pavement and lead to bigger cracks. Large cracks accelerate the need to replace, rather than simply repairing concrete.
What Types of cracks need filling?
- Reflective - a previously paved-over crack starts to crack again
- Edge - a crack that forms near the edge of the pavement
- Slippage - a crescent-shaped crack that forms where cars often stop
- Joint - a crack that forms in between 2 pieces of pavement
- Fatigue - cracks that form because the pavement is older and less flexible